Heart Rate Variability (HRV, HF) and Bio Resonance Measurements
Who performed the study?
How was the study performed?
100 randomly selected test subjects had their heart rate and bio resonance measurements taken before using Powerinsole. HeartQuest, one of the most modern systems for monitoring the rhythmic patterns of heart rate, was used to take the measurements. HeartQuest measured over 21 points of the body’s physiology during the testing. The test subjects were comprised of triathlon runners and everyday professionals working various jobs. After using Powerinsole, the test subjects underwent another round of HeartQuest testing. Dr. Aigster-Evangelidis then compared the results of the two tests to verify the effects of Powerinsole on heart rate and bio resonance measures.
What are bioresonance measures and how do they relate to Powerinsole?
Bioresonance is based on the idea that unhealthy or damaged cells emit altered electromagnetic waves. Proponents of bio resonance believe that changing these waves back to their normal frequencies will help heal the cells. Powerinsole’s special technology emits carrier frequencies that interact with cells to do just that.
What is heart rate variability (HRV)?
HRV is the variance between the beats of your heart. It is widely considered one of the best metrics for physical fitness and determining your body’s readiness to perform. When you have a high HRV this is a sign that your body is able to adapt to its environment easily and perform at its best. When you have a low HRV it indicates your body is working hard for something else such as fatigue or dehydration.
What are the results of the study?
With regard to the cardiovascular system and the evaluation of the test results regarding heart rate, it can be assumed that the following positive effects can be described when using Powerinsole over a long and continuous period of time:
- Prevention of cardio dilation and consequent cardiac insufficiency
- Positive effects on blood circulation and pressure by regulating the heart rate
- Regulation of the heart rate in stressful situations
- Energetic balance at constant load
When seeing the results of the participants who were athletes, the following could be observed when taking into account the effect of Powerinsole:
- Warm-up phase before competition without a loss of energy
- Improved regeneration after the competition
- Prevention of sore muscles
- Faster lactate degradation and glycogen incorporation
- Reduction or prevention of cramps
- Promotes endurance through improved oxygen supply to the tissue
- Regulating effect on the cardiovascular system